Everyday NBCR pushes the frontier in the multi-scale modeling realm. As days pass, our investigators and their collaborators have completed several projects. The research projects have spanned on the following topics:
- Synaptic neurexin-neuroligin complex on developmental disorder, neurodegenerative disease and aging
- Protein kinase A (PKA) on cardiomyocytes
- Finite-element human heart model on cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- TxBR Enabled Reconstruction of Intact Caulobacter Cells
- Small molecule membrane permeability aids antibiotic designs
To learn about the completed projects, please see info on the individual project.